PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Wolf Tactical and Design, LLC sells firearms, ammo, and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 years or older to purchase long guns and 21 years or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
- Verify that the product you wish to purchase from Wolf Tactical and Design, LLC meets your state, county, or city restrictions/laws.
- Once you have completed your firearm purchase online, you will receive an order confirmation email with your order number.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please contact us at +1 (316) 617-8052.
- Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that hold a current and valid FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- You can use the search function on The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) website to view a list of current FFL holders (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
Click Here to be redirected to the ATF’s website.
- Write your name and order number on any correspondence you send to us.
- Once you choose an FFL holder have them email or mail us a file copy their FFL to us at:
Wolf Tactical and Design, LLC
PO Box 348
Derby, KS 67037-0348
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Wolf Tactical and Design, LLC. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
Upon arrival at your FFL holder inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point on, any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
To Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years or older to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS ground or air.
- Use of known shipper, no third party.
- No sales outside of the U.S.
- Ammunition shipped by air required Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees may apply.
- Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure that you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- All sales over $100.00 (USD) that are being shipped to a residence will require an adult signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, fees will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased materials and products on this site www.wolftacticalanddesign.com.
Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from www.wolftacticalanddesign.com that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly.
As it is a matter of record that Wolf Tactical And Design, LLC has no established testing facility, Wolf Tactical and Design, LLC assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
Returns – FIREARMS, AMMUNITION, AND CLOTHING
All sales of firearms, loaded ammunition and clothing are FINAL, and returns, refunds or exchanges are NOT ACCEPTED. Orders shipped to a FFL are FINAL UPON SHIPMENT. Once a firearm is shipped to the FFL, Wolf Tactical and Design, LLC will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstances. If a defect is discovered by the customer after shipment, the customer must contact the firearm manufacturer directly for replacement or repair.
All warranties are covered by the products manufacturer, Wolf Tactical and Design, LLC will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email or call and we will be glad to help get the problem worked out. We do not offer or provide warranty on any items unless specifically manufactured by Wolf Tactical and Design, LLC.
NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately in two separate orders.